Saturday, February 12, 2011

Model With Thick Lips

Valentine Change of plans


I return my novel, coming as the outcome. Mojo the ink from my pen and when you are about to touch the paper, the protagonist of the same stops me and I start screaming. What disparity
! I have:

- "Now and here in this line of this page in this chapter, I propose a change of plans! I'm tired of make me spend so many hardships that drive me as you please and I finally go to banish Leuret, a French village and spooky unknown. You gave me the chance to say goodbye or Mariona, my wife through the window of the cafe in Barcelona. So I demand a change of plans, let me choose my future while you dedicate yourself to see the junk programs on television. "

Scared, loose the book. In the fall, is carried ahead of the bedside lamp ending shattered on the floor. And the room in total darkness.
Plugging the ceiling light and look to the book, I see that has formed next to him, a large alphabet soup of black on the red highlighting a disturbing CAMBIODEPLANES .

0 comments:

Post a Comment