Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Desemu Bottom Screen Black

Come and See Today


Today Agustín Martínez Valderrama, Agus, blog weather forecast a crab, I made a hole in his exquisitely Come and See, a section where it is slowly picking up fondly short story that is on the road. I am grateful.

Agus, this section shows intensely studying each of the interviewees valued their careers and brings out the best of all with a skill only to them.

Agus is also essential to a short story which I learn every day. In his blog, add texts from Monday to Friday, in a disciplined manner, highlighting two sections: Flea Circus and Wínnappu (someday be brought to the role, I believe).

Talent, originality and desire you can spare, standing besides his narrative so well cared for.

I invite you to visit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment