Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Did You Like Your Viking River Cruise

Ollanta Humala: A rematch of the 2006 smear campaign

Ideeleradio .- is considering a remake of the dirty campaign of 2006 because the Alliance Wins Peru is rising in the polls, said the presidential candidate Ollanta Humala in rejecting the alleged purchase of witnesses in Madre Mia case and reject his nomination may have influenced the recent rise in the dollar.

"Obviously, what they are proposing is a repeat of the dirty campaign that occurred in 2006. As for the dollar's rise, you have to talk with officials of the Stock Exchange, with employers, to indicate that [...] the nationalist government should not be afraid, because [management] will lead to development, "said in the program Ideeleradio No law.

"I do not believe that my candidacy is so important to say that the exchange rate rises, in any case, I am reminded that last year the exchange rate more flexible for us to counter-campaign. In practice, this is an issue of counter-campaign, rather than a real issue, "he added.

Discard
share purchase
witnesses presidential candidate said at another time, which is not involved in the case of the alleged purchase of witnesses in the case of my Mother, whose hearings resumed last week, by arrangement of the Second Criminal Court of Lima Anti Liquidator.

"I think this type of campaign began on the verge of an election that I think is something we've seen in the past. The subject of Madre Mia case was closed a few years ago, I was not acquitted by a judge of the Northern Cone, but by César San Martín, who is currently president of the Supreme Court, " said.

"In this case you are talking about this newspaper, I have absolutely no connection. I'm accused, I'm not notified I have not even been called as a witness, then what would I do in this case. I get the impression they are trying to beat now that the polls are officially recognized the nationalist project progress, "he said.

Kuczynski was behind, say no more
At another point, he slid the possibility that the former Minister Pedro Pablo Kuczynski is behind the campaign against nationalism. It was when asked about the statements of former congressman Javier Diez Canseco, who recalled that the Ministry of Economy extitular stated at the time, that the candidacy of Susan Villarán chased away investment.

"Obviously, I do not want to expand on the subject, you said in a clear, firm and transparent, I think the foreign exchange market has more serious problems to be worrying about who moves into second round and therefore, just read our plan of government and realize that guarantee stability of the national treasury. On that side, there is nothing to fear, we will take gradual steps to make this major transformation and we will not get into bickering between candidates, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment