Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How Long Do You Have To Serve In The Military?

Guilty on all counts


The private prosecution lawyer stood up and began questioning the defendant.

- May it please the court ... it is true that you are the father Cyril
- I am
- GS is true that Samuel was an altar boy at your service for a couple of years
- Yes, it was
- True the day of the incident sent him to buy sardines and a bottle of wine
- Yes, that's
- It is also true that was angered by the denial of its request
- Yes, and I recognize that my anger was huge. So much so that punished the boy to his room. This little insolent! But I damned if I was I who threw him from the top of the steeple!

And taking his umbrella, those present covered their heads before the heavy storm that had started downloading in the room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment